March 14, 2010

You are on the List


As I spent the weekend scouring through example budgets, the number one thing that seemed to set the tone for each wedding was its size.

So, it is time to activate the Mothers with the request for names.

Family, extended family, friends, colleagues and clients, anyone who will, maybe, or not attend. We don't want to leave anyone out in this first round.

A few things to consider as we are putting our list together:
1. This is the first wedding for both of our immediate families
2. Both my fiancé and I are from separate Midwestern cities
3. We have a lot of friends and family who will travel to our wedding
4. I come from a big family (13 first aunts & uncles)
5. We have lived in NYC long enough to acquire several wonderful friends and colleagues who we want to share this special day with


The list I'm imagining weighs more than a Bazaar September Issue, but I'm sure, with time, we will get it in great shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment