July 18, 2010

Pre-Wedding Events


We've been busy trying to coordinate schedules for the customary pre-wedding events: Engagement parties, Bridal Showers, Bachelorette & Bachelor parties.

The one I've been most anxiously awaiting is the Bachelorette party. A chance to travel with all my friends to celebrate my sendoff to singleness.

I've been to a few of these in my day and there are things that I want and things that I could leave behind. All said and done, the most important part to me is the location. I would like to go somewhere warm, yet accessible from all parts of the US.

A few ideas I had were Miami Beach and Austin.

Any other suggestions? Great bachelorette party stories?

1 comment:

  1. Can I be a bachelorette if you come to Austin so I can party with you?

    ReplyDelete