May 15, 2010

I see you in J.Crew



My sister and MOH was in town visiting this weekend and we made a stop by J.Crew to look through their wedding gowns and bridesmaid dresses.




I was VERY impressed with what they had to offer in both categories.

Bridesmaid dresses come in several fabric types and styles so that you can select a color or two and let the girls pick what fits them best.

Bridal gowns had clean, simple lines, carried a great weight and are priced very reasonably. I'm excited to see what new styles the designers come out with in the next few months.

They are opening a J.Crew Wedding Shop on Madison Avenue here in New York at the end of the month. I plan to visit the new shop with my mom and bridesmaids later in the summer to explore their Spring 2011 colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment